- All people attending campus must be fully vaccinated (two doses of an approved vaccine unless you have a medical exemption)
- If you're studying fully online, this will continue for the rest of Session 2
- If you have units with mandatory on-campus learning, you will need to return to campus from 18 October to complete these. If you do not wish to return for any reason you can withdraw without failure or pause your studies until the unit is next offered. Check your unit iLearn site for more information
- Read your exam timetable for more information on the format of your exams
Welcome to iLearn, Macquarie University's online learning environment.
- Find self-help resources for staff here
- Find self-help resources for students here
- For help with iLearn email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your Macquarie OneID to log in.
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE
Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
If you have been tested for COVID-19 and do not know the result, you MUST NOT come to campus. You need to self isolate and follow the advice from