Attention: If you cannot attend campus this session you must check this list of subjects which have mandatory on campus components. If you are enrolled in one of these units you must withdraw from the unit and select another subject that can be taken completely online. Click here to view list of subjects with mandatory on campus activities.
Return to campus COVID-19 Information
1) If you are unwell, please do not attend campus. This will reduce the spread of cold, flu and illness (not just COVID-19).
2) If you have respiratory symptoms, please get tested for COVID-19.
3) Keep up regular handwashing and good hygiene practices.
4) Where-ever possible maintain physical distancing – you should maintain 1.5m distance from others wherever possible.
5) Be especially mindful of physical distancing when waiting for a class and entering and exiting a teaching space
Click here for further COVID-19 information:
Welcome to iLearn, Macquarie University's online learning environment.
- Find self-help resources for staff here
- Find self-help resources for students here
- For help with iLearn email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your Macquarie OneID to log in.